Renee Schyjer is married to Frederick (“Freddy”) Moore, a rock and roll musician born in 1950 who today is suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease. In Season 2 Episode 3 of the “Taboo Truths and Tales” podcast series Renee speaks about day-to-day realities of this incurable disease and the life-changing impact it brings. She aims to break the taboo of talking openly about this fatal brain disease that so often is downplayed or denied. S02E03 (48 minutes).
Listen to this podcast episode on RSS.com.
- Freddy Moore lived from 1950 to 2022.
- It’s Not a Rumour: A Rock & Roll Journey Through Life and Alzheimer’s
- Renee Schyjer (Facebook page)
- Freddie Moore’s Demophonic Music
- Demophonic Music Publishing (Facebook page)